AC Installation In Marysville, Everett, Lake Stevens, WA and Surrounding Areas.
Balance Point Cooling and Heating
You’re pretty handy around the house, but installing your own air conditioner is never a good idea. AC installation is a complex process that requires a great deal of planning, experience, and skill. It can also be dangerous and, if not done properly, it could cause serious damage to your home. That’s why it’s so important to hire a qualified HVAC professional with a proven track record. When you need AC installation in Marysville, WA, trust the pros at Balance Point Cooling & Heating to take care of it for you.
Who Are We?
Balance Point Cooling & Heating has been a top HVAC contractor in the Marysville area for many years. We endeavor to deliver prompt, courteous, and professional service. We take pride in delivering exactly what our customers want at a reasonable price. Our goal is to treat each customer’s problem as if it were a problem in our own house, placing a premium on customer happiness and safety.
Why Choose Us?
- Locally Owned and Operated: We live, work, and play in the same neighborhood as you, and we’re committed to making your neighborhood a better place to call home. As a result, we’re never far away when you need us.
- Customer Satisfaction is Important: We take pride in offering the best customer service in the industry at Integrity Air Conditioning. By hiring the best customer service personnel and maintaining a high level of customer service, we hope to exceed client expectations.
- 24/7 Availability: Because heating and cooling emergencies can happen at any time, we are available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call takers are on duty to assist you in making an appointment.
- Trusted Technicians: Our NATE-certified technicians go above and beyond industry norms, staying current on the latest trends, procedures, and technologies.
- Safety & Security: The safety and security of you, your family, and your things are our top priorities. Our personnel are submitted to a background check and drug test before being hired, and they are then subjected to random drug testing.
What Does AC Installation Include?
The process of installing a new air conditioner actually begins with finding a replacement. We’ll walk you through the process of choosing an AC unit that’s appropriately sized, keeping your budget in mind. Once that’s settled, we’ll remove your old AC, fix or replace the ductwork and prepare the space. Finally, we’ll install the new air conditioner according to the manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations.
How Long Does AC Installation Take?
The amount of time it will take to install your new air conditioner depends upon a few factors. The first factor is how complex the removal of your old unit is, which depends on where it’s located, its age, and size. Most often, it only takes an hour or so for this step. Ductwork can take another hour or so, depending on the situation. The actual installation of the new AC should only take another hour.
Call the AC Installation Experts
When it comes to AC installation, Balance Point Cooling & Heating is the leading expert in Marysville, WA and the surrounding areas. Contact us to learn more, to request a no-obligation, free quote, or to schedule service today. We understand that having to buy a new air conditioner is stressful, and we’ll do everything we can to make the process as quick and painless as possible.
Contact Balance Point Cooling & Heating at (425) 508-0124 for fast, effective, and friendly AC installation in Marysville, WA. We are excited to meet you and assist you with all of your HVAC requirements!