GMVM97 – Heating
Up to 98% AFUE Performance
ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- ComfortNet Communicating System compatible
- Uses ComfortNet™ communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve auto-configured for each installation
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower or cooling demand
Outstanding Limited Warranty Protection
If the heat exchanger ever fails in this unit, the original registered owner will receive a new heat exchanger. This heating also has a 10-Year Parts Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links above.
This gas heating has an AFUE rating of up to 92%, which means that up to 92 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.