Trane Rooftop Units in Marysville, Everett, Lake Stevens, WA and Surrounding Areas
Balance Point Cooling & Heating
Investing in a rooftop air conditioning system can be a good option for those who like to sit outdoors comfortably. Rooftop AC gives your space a beautiful and relaxed aesthetic. Trane rooftop units are a good option for first-time buyers. Contact us today for trane rooftop units in Marysville, Everett, Lake Stevens, WA, and surrounding areas.
Advantages Of A Rooftop Air Conditioning System
- The outdoor AC unit will not block or ruin the aesthetics of your backyard.
- You do not have to deal with the loud and disturbing noises produced during AC operation.
- External debris like foliage will not mess up the AC components or damage the unit’s structure.
Disadvantages Of The Rooftop Air Conditioning Unit
- Delays and issues in the detection of repairs
- Additional maintenance and protection
Things To Consider Before Installing A Rooftop Air Conditioning System
According to the experts, here are some things that you should consider before installing the rooftop system:
- Climate: Rooftop air conditioning systems require more maintenance and protection if you live in a region that receives extreme sunlight and intense storms.
- Maintenance: Maintaining a rooftop unit at the roof is a little tougher than an AC unit installed in the yard.
- Available backyard space: Rooftop air conditioning systems are perfect for homes that do not have ample backyard space.
- Location of the indoor AC system: You can connect the indoor and outdoor AC units with the help of hoses and wires if the indoor unit is installed down in the attic.
How Much Does A Rooftop Unit Cost?
A trane rooftop unit can cost around $5,000-$11,000. Here are some features of Trane Rooftop units if you are thinking of installing one:
- Highly energy-efficient unit.
- You can easily connect AC systems to smart home systems for maintenance and performance optimization.
- You can customize the design by adding premium features and accessories.