Trane Rooftop Units in Marysville, Everett, Lake Stevens, WA and Surrounding Areas
One of the essentials that one should keep in mind while purchasing or re-constructing the commercial space is the ventilation and cooling of the building. A poor atmosphere can lead to productivity issues that can harm the business.
According to the experts, the requirements of a commercial building are different from a residential one. Our experts suggest you go for rooftop units if you are looking for HVAC solutions for a small-medium-sized building.
Investing in a rooftop air conditioning system can be a good option for those who like to sit outdoors comfortably. Rooftop AC gives your space a beautiful and relaxed aesthetic. Trane rooftop units are a good option for first-time buyers. Contact us today for trane rooftop units in Marysville, Everett, Lake Stevens, WA, and surrounding areas.
Reasons Why Rooftop Units Are The Best Option For Small-Medium Sized Commercial Buildings
A rooftop unit comprises all the heating and cooling components in one compact box. It is a packaged system with no indoor or outdoor units. Here are some advantages of installing a rooftop HVAC system:
- More space: Rooftop units help conserve space and optimally use the interior and exterior area for your business. These units are installed on the roof and will not create a mess indoors.
- Less noise: Since the rooftop units are on the roof, you can barely hear the disturbing noise of the HVAC units.
- Easy maintenance: Rooftop units are the best options if you want a unit that can be easily maintained and installed. The technician quickly performs the service as all the components are in one place.
Trane offers a great variety of rooftop units with outstanding features. Trane is one of the world’s leading HVAC manufacturing companies that delivers energy-efficient and high-tech HVAC solutions.
Benefits You Get By Investing In Trane Rooftop Units
- High EER and IEER ratings ensure supreme comfort and energy savings at the same time.
- Rooftop units can be automated for enhanced monitoring and optimized performance.
- Flexible and customizable Trane rooftop units are available according to your needs. Rooftop units of size 2 – 162 tons are available.
- Durable and quality components backed with Trane’s warranty.
- The outdoor AC unit will not block or ruin the aesthetics of your backyard.
- You do not have to deal with the loud and disturbing noises produced during AC operation.
- External debris like foliage will not mess up the AC components or damage the unit’s structure.
Disadvantages Of The Rooftop Air Conditioning Unit
- Delays and issues in the detection of repairs
- Additional maintenance and protection
Things To Consider Before Installing A Rooftop Air Conditioning System
According to the experts, here are some things that you should consider before installing the rooftop system:
- Climate: Rooftop air conditioning systems require more maintenance and protection if you live in a region that receives extreme sunlight and intense storms.
- Maintenance: Maintaining a rooftop unit at the roof is a little tougher than an AC unit installed in the yard.
- Available backyard space: Rooftop air conditioning systems are perfect for homes that do not have ample backyard space.
- Location of the indoor AC system: You can connect the indoor and outdoor AC units with the help of hoses and wires if the indoor unit is installed down in the attic.
How Much Does A Rooftop Unit Cost?
A trane rooftop unit can cost around $5,000-$11,000. Here are some features of Trane Rooftop units if you are thinking of installing one:
- Highly energy-efficient unit.
- You can easily connect AC systems to smart home systems for maintenance and performance optimization.
- You can customize the design by adding premium features and accessories.